Joy Is Possible! 6 week class starting Wed, June 4, 5:30 – 7:00.
You will learn:
The trick to recognizing when you’re scattered &stressed before you’re overwhelmed
The sure-fire way to de-stress, reset your clock, and get back on target
Reclaim & recharge your energy
The magic skill that will make you calm, unflappable, empowered, and able to see the larger picture
When and how to say NO, so you get the YES you need
See what your self-limiting barriers are & learn to jump over them
For 6 weeks thru June 4 – July 9. In Montpelier, VT.
Start your summer with a big gift to yourself!
(802) 229-4815 or Sarah@sarahgillen.com
- Talented & hard-working, but not getting as far as you should?
- In transition or looking for a new direction?
- Juggling many projects and getting overwhelmed?
- Sabotaged by old behavior patterns?
- Reacting to what comes, rather than setting your own course in life?
- Caught in self-criticism but want to be your best self?
If you want to undo obstacles, evolve personally, and succeed professionally, Sarah Gillen’s unique coaching approach helps youblank
- Become more clear, authentic, empowered, and fulfilled
- Release self-defeating patterns and achieve more
- Reduce anxiety and self-doubt, and come from your strengths
- Have time to do what you really want
- Feel confident in interactions & power situations
People are 75% more likely to reach new goals when they have a coach who helps them develop new skills, holds them accountable, and stays with them to success. No wonder executives and athletes use coaches!
Sarah Gillen is a widely respected coach, therapist, speaker, and author with over 30 years’ experience. Her unique, powerful, and holistic approach draws on her background as a psychotherapist, Energy Medicine practitioner, executive coach, and owner of several businesses. Since she looks at situations from several paradigms at once, she sees cause and impact that others miss. She gently and deeply helps you release obstacles, be more empowered and authentic, and increase vitality and achievement.
Phone: (802) 229-4815